Don’t worry about passwords ever again, sign up for LastPass now!
As some of us have already started planning for next school year there are a couple of things to think about.
- Anything smooth could be used as a dry/wet wipe surface
- Clear contact paper is an awesome away to either laminate your stuff and/or convert something to a smooth surface for dry/wet wipe.
- Picture frames & placemats are a wonderful dry/wet wipe surface.
- Yes, Pinterest in an amazing repository of creative solutions but look around you in your daily life and you will be inspired by those around you.
There are so many podcasts out there with such great information and ‘The Computer Tutor’ is one of favorites. Back in 2012 host Scott Johnson wrote a post about the use of LastPass as your password vault. If you’re not using a password vault system you should take a moment and read his post.
What is Sketchnoting?
According to Sketchnote Army, “Sketchnotes are purposeful doodling while listening to something interesting. Sketchnotes don’t require high drawing skills, but do require a skill to visually synthesize and summarize via shapes, connectors, and text. Sketchnotes are as much a method of note taking as they are a form of creative expression.
For more information, you can visit resources such as Kathy Schrock’s website.
5am Daily Agenda from Google Calendar
Receive an email with your agenda every day at 5am in your current time zone.
Want to take full advantage of the existing The G Suite Show video library? Check out the following resources:
- Log on to your Gmail account
- Click the Gear icon and select Settings from the menu list
- Click the Accounts link.
- In the Send mail as section click the Edit Info link located on the right
- In the Name section, click the radio button with the blank text box next to it
- Type your new display name in the text box and then click Save Changes
Enhance your USB camera experience with IPEVO newly developed IPEVO Visualizer software! IPEVO Visualizer features an intuitive UI that makes it simple to use. Plus, with its compatibility across different operating systems and handy tools such as Rotate, Mirror, Resolution selection, Exposure adjustment, Video Filters, Snapshot, Video Recording, and many more, you’re sure to enjoy the full benefit of your USB camera![ watch video ]