|1. Go to: https://contacts.google.com/|
|2. locate the contact you would like to share & click on the ‘kabob’ menu|
|3. click ‘Export’|
|4. Select ‘vCard (for iOS Contacts)’
* note: I have tried this with Android and it works as well
Don’t worry about passwords ever again, sign up for LastPass now!
As some of us have already started planning for next school year there are a couple of things to think about.
- Anything smooth could be used as a dry/wet wipe surface
- Clear contact paper is an awesome away to either laminate your stuff and/or convert something to a smooth surface for dry/wet wipe.
- Picture frames & placemats are a wonderful dry/wet wipe surface.
- Yes, Pinterest in an amazing repository of creative solutions but look around you in your daily life and you will be inspired by those around you.
There are so many podcasts out there with such great information and ‘The Computer Tutor’ is one of favorites. Back in 2012 host Scott Johnson wrote a post about the use of LastPass as your password vault. If you’re not using a password vault system you should take a moment and read his post.
Yes, no, maybe? Events in @googlecalendar look different depending on how you’ve RSVP’d.
Check out @gsuite’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/gsuite/status/1000149544196329473?s=09